You have to choose to bypass the Internet censorship or not. This wiki can only show you how to do it, but it cannot take any responsibility. In several countries, you will go to jail if they catch you, and in a lot of companies you will get fired and some schools will ban you.
Of course the censors not only block Internet traffic; they are also looking at it (in companies or countries with a little Internet population) and trying to find out who is bypassing their Firewall and how. An easy way to find out who is bypassing the firewall and how they are doing it is by just looking for some identicators in the logfiles:
- Right after the Internet connection is established the user is connecting to only one Server and remains connected to it the whole time he's online.
- What a user does right after he gets an "access denied" message from his censor (open a special website, go to a chatroom, connect to a special server)
- Try to avoid getting caught this way!
Please note that the proxies on this wiki are not checked/verified. It could be that a censoring government run that proxies just to check who is accessing which blocked information. Maybe some of them are also maintained by hackers that can look on every information that passes their servers (your credit card information for example). So carefully choose the server you connect to and even think twice if you use them for the transfer of private data.
 Recommendations for bypassing Internet censorship:
- Encrypt your hard disk drive or at least the files for the circumventing (with TrueCrypt or a similar program. (if it's legal in your country or company use VMware or a LiveCD to avoid evidence that you bypassed the ban. You can easily run any LiveCD from within Windows.)
- Only use SSL encrypted methods to bypass the block
- Only use trusted proxies: The operator can see everything that is going through his servers!
- If you pay for a bypassing service, pay anonymously; Credit cards and electronic transfers may be monitored in your country
- Don't tell anyone you don't trust
 General recommendations for safer surfing:
- Turn on automatic updates and Firewall from your Operating System
- Install a virus scanner like AVG (free) or AntiVir (free)
- Install a personal firewall like Comodo (free)
- Use Opera (free) or better Firefox (free) with the AdBlock Plus and NoScript extensions as a web browser especially for the use with webproxies